Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sell My Soul


Dear readers,
I have a confession to make: I would sell my soul for shoes.


I need new summer shoes... in case you guys haven't noticed I've been focusing on the same brown Dolce Vita pair in many posts. I just don't have many nice summer shoes... Boots? I got plenty! But summer shoes I am sorely lacking.

Today, whilst browsing about Aldo, I fell in love with two styles, featured below:




However, I'm wondering whether I should just save my money (not to mention avoid adding excess weight to my luggage) by simply waiting to indulge in some London shopping. For example here some of my new Topshop picks below...











I have limited myself by choosing not to peruse the necklaces, tights, socks, bags, etc. In other words, I could shop 'til I drop in London.

Thoughts, dear fellow bloggers? Should I buy the shoes from Aldo so I have a nice pair for castings, or should I wait and spend my moulah in London town. I leave in 4 days! Let me know what you guys think, your opinions mean a lot to me! :)

Love,
K.xx

6 comments:

  1. I think you should buy the shoes, because they are amazing! And in London you can shop at plenty other places that have great clothes and that are REALLY cheap. Primark for example copies other brands designs, and they cost a lot less! Still Topshop or H&M aren't that expensive!
    You are going to do castings?? OMG!! Good luck! that's so awesome! Perhaps I will see you at some fashion week some day, or on a magazine... You are going to do great, yuo are gorgeous!!
    Thanks for your comments!!
    Love,
    Augusta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top aldo wedges *drool* :)
    wait for london to get more pretty things, imo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would deeefinitely wait until London - when traveling I always seem to come across things that I can't leave behind because I won't ever get there again! Do you know of the store Zara? Their shoes are heavenly and they probably have one there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the perfect solution... By them in London! :)

    There's an Aldo in Leeds, so I'm pretty certain there will be one in London :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wait for London!!
    You're gonna have so much fun;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you were going to go to London
    I would save the money and spend it there
    I'm sure you'll find lots of vintage and nice shops
    and topshop, I would spend almost all my money there
    the second dress you've posted is so so nice
    hope you have a nice trip,
    and thanks so so much for following

    Marley

    ReplyDelete