Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ahoy, maties!





Hello all!

I have fabulous, terrific, sublime news for you all.... Not that any of you really care too much, but I feel I really do need to shout this from every rooftop I can - I'm that ecstatic.

Basically, my life has come together. My visa came through for London and I'm off on an adventure to the UK as of Monday! Furthermore, I ended up getting my dream job at Victoire boutique... and the owners are nice enough to wait for my return and let me work there when I'm back from London mid-Julyish. Basically I couldn't be any happier unless I won the lottery. And it would have to be a pretty big win.

Moving on to my outfit....
I took this photo awhile back when I took the photo with the beige peg-leg trousers. I'm really into stripes this year, and this nautical look is a classic for a lovely summer day. I'd like to get a well-structured, sleeveless, striped top so that I can replicate this look on even warmer days.

Lastly, I wanted to thank all of my favourite bloggers out there for all of the sweet, sweet comments you are always leaving on my blog. You guys know who you are - and you are the reason that I post! Thank you so, so much.

With lots & lots of love,
K. xx


Top: Mexx. Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters. Blazer: Jacob Boutique. Wedges: Dolce Vita at Victoire. Jewelry, belt: thrifted.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful! I'm off to London in two weeks and am really excited.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I'm from England and have never been to London - what's that all about?!

    Thankyou for following! :) following you now - your blog is really good and I love this outfit :)

    Stripes and maxi dresses are my weaknesses at the moment!

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! London is amazing! I was there in Febuary, stayed there the whole month! After college I want to move there, it's an incredible city! An congratulations on the job too!! What are you exactly going to do? I'm really happy for you! You seem to be a great girl, so you deserve it!
    Great outfit, the shoes ♥♥♥♥ I want them!! haha
    as always great post, great outfit, great everything!! can't wait to hear from your london adventures (I hope you won't abandon us!)
    xoxo,
    Augusta (A)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! i can't wait to see your london posts!
    to answer your comments, i haven't gotten any miu miu yet. the swallow wallet is on sale at net a porter but i still think it's too expensive for what it is. i might just wait for there to be some ebay items, but i haven't given up entirely yet.
    the necklaces i'm wearing are from etsy. i buy from rackk and ruin and another feather but there are other sellers that do crystal bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on all of your news, that is so so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures.
    You are so beautiful
    I hope you're fine
    Kisses
    Thanks for sign my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're soooo beautiful! this blog is amazing, love the clothes, the style.
    Absolutely gorgeous!
    take care, x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your visa, I am sure you are loving London!!
    I am also a Canadian abroad (in AMsterdam)
    Catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete