Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fantasy World

So my sister-in-law brought up the idea with me of how she would hop on a plane and come visit me for coffee - in an ideal world, in which money was not a factor. Well, in another fantasy world, where money is of no importance, I would be jetting to St. Tropez for a month in the sun with my loved ones. And what would I stow in my fabulous monogrammed LV luggage, you ask? Well, some of the new resort pieces of course...

Sonia Rykiel



Philip Lim 3.1


Proenza Schouler




What would you guys pack in your imaginary LV suitcases? And where would you go? Let me know!

With love,
K.xx

4 comments:

  1. definitely tropical place, also. i'd pack an assortment of the loveliest swimsuits - a new one for each day and a fabulous dress for each night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proenza Schouler's collection is amazing!

    Hey,check my new post about summer trends and what Smells Like Fashion suggests..

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sonia Rykiel ensembles are luxuriously effortless. I need these in my closet.

    http://ambercfashionneeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete