Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shoe Fetish Nation

As a shoe addict I am naturally drawn to what other people are wearing on their feet. As such I have compiled a small selection of the top shoe trends here in London... many of the examples I have found are from Topshop, due to their having a fantastic website with pictures that I can easily take and post here. However, many of the versions I have seen on the street have been ten times cuter. In all honesty I find Topshop to be a little overpriced for the quality. I would recommend some of the smaller, personally owned boutiques that can be chanced upon throughout the city. I'm currently in the process of taking photos of some of these locales and will soon post a little review of some of my favourite boutiques for you, dear readers. Until then... here are the top styles being worn by East-End and Central Londoners:

Sandals:
Office

Topshop


Heels:
Topshop

Acne


Flats:
Aldo UK


Boots:
Topshop


Do the last ones remind you of anything???? How bout these puppies ? Unfortunately, mine are becoming ruined from walking in them so much. Unfortunately I didn't realize it would be quite so drafty over here and as such have not worn my sandals at all. My poor BCs are getting worn out so I really need to get a new pair asap. Mayhaps the brogues from Aldo?
Also, managed to lose my gorgeous blazer at a restaurant the other night. Any suggestions on where to look for a new one???

Thanks lovelies,
K.xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog :))
    I'd like to invite you to visit mine! Also, I have a giveaway running (4 more days to enter!!!) so if you wanna win some makeup and accessories, enter! :))
    Hoping to hear from you soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last topshop boots. they are a fav. of mine. right now i'm dying over a pair of green brogues on am-lul's blog, sigh not available here though.

    i don't know if i already said this but my guy is not an actor but a singer, his name is roz bell. they were also filming being erika just up the street from me the other day so i think it should be coming back, unless they use the same signage for another show. "erica" also acts on one of my fav. shows life unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on our blog. Your blog is very thorough, I love it!

    http://boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete