Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Died and Gone to Heaven







Died and Gone to Heaven.... that's how I felt when I walked into Topshop for the first time today. I went after my castings to poke my head in and ended up spending more than two hours in there. That place is huuuuuuuge! I went to the one on Oxford Street... it has an entire floor devoted to jewelry, bags and accessories, another for shoes, 2 for clothes and one for men. Amazing! Above are the two items I purchased today. The pants are green harem pants that are super comfy and slimming. I'll have to post a pic wearing the pants as that photo does them no justice.

Sorry I haven't been answering comments for a few days... what with leaving, flying and now getting settled, things have been rather hectic. Also, my laptop has been misbehaving - shutting down, freezing or overheating every twenty minutes or so :( I should have bought a new one before flying over. Anyways, I will try to reply to each and every comment tonight as they all mean so much to me.

So far I'm loving London - gorgeous city! It reminds me of Paris but with more diverse architecture and much, much more greenery. I can't wait to spend this upcoming weekend relaxing in Hyde Park. Once I get through another two very busy days of castings.

Anyways, thank you all so much for your lovely comments and now that I'm settled I will try to be a better blogger and follower!

With love,
K.xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the bracelets!!! So cool.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool bracelets. I tried on harem pants yesterday, they were so comfortable but not so slimming =) better luck next timee!!
    (p.s. thanks for your nice comment! so lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop in Oxford Street has to be the best shop ever! I went mad in there! Did you go to River Island? Looooved that place!aww I miss London so much! ♥ I need to go back! I think it has to be the best place to shop! I don't remember if I told you, but there are a few street markets that sell pretty cool stuff like vintage clothes, one in Notting Hill and the best one is in Camdem! if you can, go!
    Good luck with all the castings!! It's so cool!!
    xoxo,
    Augusta

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the stacked bracelets! soo darn cute :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much sweetie :')

    lovely bracelets! I'm following you x)
    xo*
    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. london sounds amazing. topshop is so overwhelming but awesome, i can;t wait to see those pants on you. we're getting our own mini topshop next week in toronto and it's literally two streets from my house. i hope they carry a wide selection of lines and not just the pricy stuff though.

    ReplyDelete