Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Speedy Update



Hi lovelies!

First off.... thank you all so, so much for your wonderful comments. They mean the world to me! I will answer each and every one of them either tomorrow or Friday.
I have been up at my cottage (again) enjoying the beautiful weather. I have no net connection up there (which is for the best, we all need an escape from technology now and then)!

So I wanted to take lots of lovely photos of some of my new buys but I managed to forget my camera charger and the sucker was dead - OOPS. So I'll definitely be taking thoses photos tomorrow and have the posts up tomorrow night or Fri.

Also, I got an interview at my favourite boutique for Friday... wish me luck! And let me know if you have any suggestions for interview attire.

With love,
K.xx


PS. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND POSTS AND FOLLOWING :)
PPS. The photos up top were from the last of the three looks of my previous cottage trip. I didn't really like any of the shots from this outfit except for these two (which isn't saying much haha), but it's a little something. This is more of a glamourous outfit I'd possibly don to a nice upscale eatery, or lounge.

Top: Value Village (was H&M). Skirt: Arizia (so versatile!). Cardi: Zara (the same one so many of you have!). Necklace, Earrings, Watch: thrifted. Shoes: Nine West. Clutch: gifted from brother.

2 comments:

  1. Great shoes!!!!

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and your style so much!
    i would like to invite you to visit mine!
    see you there! kisses!

    ReplyDelete