Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunshine in a Bag





I have to say guys my mood is absolutely THROUGH THE ROOF at the moment! Primarily because I just ran a 10k group run for the first time and managed to keep up with the leader the entire time!
I would probably be in a slightly better mood though if I managed to sleep last night but sleep is for the weak after all, right???
Another reason I'm very happy right now is I finally have found a pair of beige pleated peg legs!!!! I've been stalking out a pair ever since those pictures by Tommy Ton on style.com of that girl.... Anyways, I'll have to find that picture and post it for you all because it's amazing. I also went way over budget and bought a really cute summery turquoise corset-style top by wilfred, as I don't have much summer attire. Anyways, I will post a pic soon of these pieces for you guys to check out :)
I'm also in a great mood because the weather is great and I have all week to horseback ride, go to the cottage, run and generally enjoy life. Also, I applied at my favourite boutique Victoire and have my fingers crossed that I will be contacted about that this week.

So the above look was look number 2/3 taken at my cottage during my mental health vacay with the bf. This is a fairly casual look that I'd wear for shopping and coffee with a girlfriend, but the top can be dressed up more for a night on the town as well.

Sorry for the long post but I'm hyped up on a lack of sleep and excess of caffeine!
With love,
K.xx

Shirt: Urban Outfitters. Cardigan: Zara. Leggings: Jacob. Boots: BC from Biscuit Boutique. Necklace: H&M. Earrings: Thrifted.

11 comments:

  1. cooooool post!!!!!

    lovely pics!!

    thanx for ur sweeeeeeet comm:)))

    nutella 4ever!!!!

    xoxo!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. I love that little dress and how you paired it with the cardigan.

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I have the same Zara cardigan! and a very similar flower top :)thanks so much for your nice comment!! I totally love your blog too!
    I'm so obsessed with blazers right now, I recently went to London and bought some! haha Here in my country the blazer is not a big trend for now (just wait t little longer, in South America trends come a bit late)so I started wearing an old navy blazer that belongs to my mother. But then I bought a black blazer and also a white one in England. I'm crazy about those blue blazers like the Charlotte Ronson or the Isabel Marant one, and also the boyfriend's jacket, like the ones made by ChloƩ or Stella McCartney. I'm pretty classic in a way, you know, I personally wouldn't wear the flower blazer from Dolce or the Calvin Klein ones!
    Thanks again for your ncie comments!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your boots so much! thankyou for your lovely comment. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. the waterfall cardigan looks beautiful on you! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gogeous post! Simple and great outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT TOP! and i love fireplace pics!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyyyy!Check my blog,u've just been awarded!congrats!

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shirt! Nice look. :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top and I have that cozy cardigan too!
    Cute cottage!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. excited to see your buys. i really like your top as well. i almost bought a similar one at urban, same style but different pattern but i was good and didn't spend the money.

    ReplyDelete