Thursday, July 22, 2010

Return to Native Soil









Sources: tfs, fashiongonerogue, fashionsquad

Back in Canada! How does it feel? Fabulous! I'll miss my quirky roommate, the indian cuisine, and the energetic vibe that resonates throughout London. But overall I'm just happy to be back with the people I love.

Unfortunately my return to Canada is a little bitter-sweet, as my dream job at Victoire Boutique has been given away in my absence. They really needed someone and couldn't afford to wait. They still offered me a position when their next opening arose - but this may not be until October/November. At which time I'm very busy with school. In any case, we'll see - you have to live life day by day!

On the bright side more time for blogging! I'm headed up to my cottage tonight (after picking up my new car as my boyfriend crashed my old one while I was away). I will bring up some outfits with me and have some new personal style posts up (finally!) for you guys in the next few days. I'm excited to re-embrace the blogging community with open arms!

I hope you guys like my current inspiration photos. I love the new Marc Jacobs campaign - kind of represents how I feel at the moment in a bizarre way. I'm also inspired by the other photos of some of my favourite models, and just some fabulous street style in the instance of Daisy Lowe (white dress), and the girl outfitted in vintage from Berlin. Let me know if you guys find these photos equally inspiring!

Lots of love,
K.xx

2 comments: