Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miu Miu Perfection




Miu Miu's new fall campaign was released this week starring Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerod, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groenveld. The campaign is beautifully shot, as are all the clothing. Though some of the pieces strike me as a little bit summery for autumn. Nonetheless a beautiful shoot - again running with the doll-like muse in terms of model. But does the new campaign compare with the spring/summer one featured below? I think that the much hyped spring/summer campaign will be hard for the company to top.

Perfection:


Hello all,
Just wanted to write a quick personal message as well to let all of you know that I will be home from the UK in 2 weeks. Once I'm back home I'll have more time for blogging, and more energy for creativity. Look forward to a lot more activity from Obsessed Fashion in the coming months :)

Lots of love,
K.xx


photos from fashiongonerogue

7 comments:

  1. you're being crazy sounding! of course you should get jewelry while you're there :p hope you keep having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos and also your header, it's lovely! Check out my blog too www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the sweet comment, always appreciated :) i do love miu miu,especially their swallow design print! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the rest of your time! I'm so jealous :)

    -Jess
    http;//darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new collection looks so beautiful! Already in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete