Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Staples









Here are one of my summer staple combinations: oversize blouses and denim cut-offs. So comfy and perfect for the weather in Canada! Well, except for at the moment. Currently we are experiencing a record breaking heat wave... the weather (with the humidity) has reached above 40 degrees Celcius the past two days! As such this outfit staple has been much, much too hot. But still I thought I would post a little feature highlighting one of my favourite casual summer day choices.

Just to let you guys know due to the weather I have been pretty much living at my cottage sans wifi. As a result I have not been able to respond to many of your comments as quickly as I would like to. They are coming! If you write to me, I will always return the favour.

Also, I want to let you guys know that I have A TON of outfit posts coming up. They are already taken and loaded on to my computer and just bidding their time to be released. Also, I hope to post up some new summer inspirational photos I have saved on my computer so check back soon lovelies... and for those of you commenting, thank you :) Always appreciated!

Love always,
K.xx


White blouse: Aritzia. Blue blouse: Ralph Lauren, thrifted. Floral Blouse: Roots, thrifted. Blue checkered blouse: Ralph Lauren, thrifted. Jean shorts: American Eagle Outfitters. Wedges: Dolce Vita at Victoire. Jewelry, accessories: vintage.

7 comments:

  1. PERFECTION! I totally love denim shorts with blouses! So Kate Bosworth! haha you look great! Seriosuly, you are really pretty :)
    I'm in love with your wedges, they are a dream!!!
    Thanks for your nice comments, you always cheer me up! haha You are so nice!! That's what I love about internet, finding people with whom I can share my passion, most of mu friends think that fashion is all about dressing nice, but they don't understand anything beyond that! They have no idea about designers (they know Chanel, but have no idea who Karl Lagerfeld is!!!) so I can never talk about fashion with anyone. My blog is very cathartic in that sense.
    Once again I totally love this looks! and I'm going to think about posting some pics of my outfits...that's my goal for this year hahaha!
    Love,
    Augusta

    Wow I just wrote a lot :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blouses with the really cute denim shorts - especially the blue and floraly shirt :)

    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouses, those wedges, that belt, those short, love it all!! Esp the floral touch. Looks amazing:) Curious to your other outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    If you read the article you see that I wrote 'FAA DRESS'. So yes it's from the FAA collection :)!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style girl ...keep in touch!!love the scenery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, you're so gorgeous! I especially love that white Aritzia button up!

    Thank you very, very much for your comment by the way. It really means a lot! I'm glad it's showing that my work is getting better! hah

    -Jess
    http://darknighthildtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a favourite look of mine. you look great in all the shots but i love the first one the best! the white shirt with cutoffs is just so fresh.

    i wanted to let you know that i posted my rascal cat on my tumblr at www.truenorthstyle.tumblr.com if you want to check him out.

    ReplyDelete