Monday, August 20, 2012

Back-to-School Shopping

There's something really amazing and special about the feeling of fall approaching. It is a bitter-sweet feeling. The long, warm days of summer, which are chock-full of families, friends and outdoorsy activities, are drawing to a close. However, the sweetness comes from the excitement of a new year. To me, as a life-long student to date, fall is more of a "new year" than January is. It's a time of reflection, goal settings and new beginnings. And what better way to mark a new beginning than by heading out to pick out a few new pieces to wear? Clothing does have that magical ability to reinvent after all. To make us feel like a whole different, and better, version of who we previously were. Cozy, comforting items that feel good to wear, and that look even better are what is currently on my fall shopping radar (see post teo below for my ideas of what I am craving).

Additionally, I have had the same old bag for two and a half years now. I received it as a gift from my mister, and it is a beautiful bag, but has unfortunately seen better days. It's time to move on. Im looking for something a little more practical for my studious lifestyle, that can hold a bit more. Either a leather satchel or backpack in buttery brown. Something like the below would really be ideal:



We will see what I'm able to find! I will be sure to share my purchases and I'd love to see what you're adding to your wardrobe for this fall too.

Wish me luck,
K.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment