Sunday, August 19, 2012

Autumn Cravings

My girlfriend, Becky, and I had a conversation the other day about what we want to purchase on our next shopping trip. Becky is adament that her nect purchase be a pair of mint green denims. I, however, cannot get behind that decision at all. For me as soon as the days become shorter, and the evenings cool, I begin to crave good ol'-fashioned comfort clothes: autumnal hues, luxurious cable knits, and anything that looks "scholarly," are all on my radar.

Here are a few of my recent picks from fashiolista:


Let me know what you're craving for fall!

And if you're currently on fashiolista, seek me out: fashionspiration. I have several other great lists that I just composed too, like girly clothes, work clothes, etc., that you may find inspirational.

Until next time,
K.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment